- 98 % Vinyl + 2 % PU Base= 87% CO - 13%PL
- 140.00 cm
- 1 000.00 gram per running meter
- FR norm
- BS5852, ignition source 5 (crib 5)
- BS5852, ignition souce 0 & 1 (cigarette & match)
- EN1021, EN1021-1 (cigarette) & EN1021-2 (match)
- Available in
- 13 colors
Galucha is part of the eco leather range. The word Galuchat means leather made from sharkskin or the skin of a rayfish. It was popularised in Europe by Jean – Claude Galluchat, a master leatherworker in the court of Louis XV of France.
This luxurious eco leather is fire retardant, extremely strong, sanitized, liquid repellant and easy to clean. A good deal for a good price!
clean with a brush and epid soapy water. Rinse with clear water.
- Colours may slightly vary from one dying lot to another